Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Newborn

Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been awhile since I've had an actual post.  First of all - I'm going to be an Aunt again!!!  :)  Yay!
Second of all, here's a peek at what I've been working on in the world of photography.  Baby S was wide awake the whole time & was a challenge to shoot since she's a very active little one!  She loves kicking her legs & swinging her arms around.  I think she loved the soft fur & heat on her though.  She did great through the whole session!


And as far as WW go, I've reached my goal weight!!  I'm actually a couple of pounds below that.  But the good thing is I get 6 extra points a day!  The other night I made one of those packages of Pasta Sides, the parmesan kind I believe & cooked a chicken breast & mixed the two together.  It was yummy along with a side of steamed broccoli & cheese!  My meal was 11 points.  Not too bad, plus I didn't eat much else that day.


Today is also Cinco de Mayo & Carter's birthday!  Happy 2nd birthday Carter!  Today is my last official day of babysitting Carter.  :(  I still get to watch him for a couple of hours next week while his mom takes her final exams for college.  I'm gonna miss seein' that lil booger 3 times a week.  Hopefully we can have some play dates in the future!  I think I'll miss him too much to not hang out.  Well I have a few sessions to finish & a wedding coming up this weekend so I better get back to work.  I'll blog again as soon as I can!

Love,
D

Happy Cinco de Mayo & Happy Birthday Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment