Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cinco de Mayo Pizza Party

Well today is the last day that I watch Carter...I'm kinda sad.  Going to miss watching that little boy grow up.
Last Thursday was Cinco de Mayo as well as Carter's birthday!  We celebrated by eating some pizza.  His favorite food!

I don't have a lot of money so we had to settle for Hot-N-Ready.


Mmm...greasy...
(Just so you know, this was my first piece of pepperoni pizza in over 3 months!)


It was a good day.  We played outside & got back inside just before it started raining.  Crazy Kansas weather.
I love taking photos of everyday things.  I'm thinking about doing that 365 thing, but I'm afraid I don't have enough time to post a photo everyday!  :S
I better go cause I have to upload some pics to FB then head to Carter's!  Will blog again soon!

Always,
D


No comments:

Post a Comment