Saturday, May 14, 2011

Crispy Shrimp Pasta & Ranch Potatoes

Hey everyone!  I have tons of pics to edit so this one will be short.  First, here's a TINY sneak peek of the wedding I'm working on...


What can I say?  I have food on the brain!  :)  Plus I haven't done much editing on pics of actual people yet - just things!  It was a beautiful wedding full of love & I wish Eric & Christine all the best!!
Ok so now onto more food...lol.  I follow another blog, Kevin & Amanda.  They have some great photography & recipes on there!!  Here's the link if you're interested!  
Anyways, when  I first started reading their blog they had a recipe on there for Crispy Shrimp Pasta.  I love pasta & I really LOVE shrimp!!  :)  Plus on WW, shrimp isn't bad for you at all!   This pasta wasn't the best choice since 1 serving (1/3 of the pan) was 11 PP, but it still wasn't bad, plus I have plenty of points left over at the end of the day.  So...it was SO GOOD & I want to share it with you.  Travis said it's one of the best things I've made.  And it reheats good, too!
Here's a pic of my dinner plate (sorry a bad pic cause I took it on my phone):


You can see I also had some broccoli & cheese & some cottage cheese & pineapple.  I couldn't finish it all cause the pasta was so filling!!  Now, if you wanna try it, here's the link to the recipe & some more appetizing photos.

And a couple nights before that I made some Honeyed Chicken - it wasn't the greatest...pretty bland.  But I also made ranch potatoes.  So good & so easy.  I just took about 1.5 lbs of baby red potatoes & quartered them.  Then I mixed them with 1/4 cup EVOO in a big ziploc bag.  Tossed that around then added a packet of dry ranch mix, tossed that around, then baked them at 450 degrees for 30 min.  Delish!!


Well that's all for now.  I promise when I have more time & start cooking/baking more stuff, I'll get the nice camera out & take some good pics & share my recipes!  :)

Tata for now!
-D


No comments:

Post a Comment