Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February Specials!

Hello all!  I know my last couple blogs have been about my injury.  I meant to blog everyday because I thought I'd be laying around all day, everyday.  Not the case!  I was either passed out sleeping or up doing stuff.  A bum arm isn't gonna hold me back!  Anyways, this IS a photography related blog.  It's about next month's SPECIALS!

Valid Feb. 1-28, 2013:

1.  If you buy a frame from me (either one in my studio or a special order), you will get a coupon for 50% off a gallery wrapped canvas!  That's a HUGE discount!  :)  *cannot be combined with other offers*  Email me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com to order or get pricing information!

2.  On February 9th, it is MY  birthday.  In honor of my 26th birthday, you will get 26% off your ENTIRE print order by entering the code BIRTHDAY at checkout.  This code is valid ONLY on Feb. 9th, 2013 from 12:00am-11:59pm.

3.  Because of Valentine's Day, this entire month, if you spend $100+ you get $14.00 off by using the code VDAY14.  This code is valid Feb. 1-28, but cannot be combined with other offers.

Enjoy!  And as always, be sure to follow my Facebook page so you don't miss out on giveaways & other special offers!
~D

No comments:

Post a Comment