Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Mini Sessions *modified 1.13.13*

Addition 1.13.13:
I've had a recent accident requiring me to have surgery, which I did last Thursday & now on the mend.  However, I'm slowly getting back into editing, but my arm is still in a sling so no shooting for me for a little while.  With that being said I am cancelling the January 30th mini session date so there will only be the spots left on February 12th.  All the more reason to call & sign up - less spots available!  If you had already made arrangements for the 30th, I should've already talked to you.  E-mail me if you want to get in on the 12th, though!  Should be lots of fun!  :)  Thanks for your understanding & cooperation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again!  Can you believe Valentine's Day is right around the corner?  I am going to be holding another set of mini sessions because it was so much fun in the fall!  

The date is: Tuesday, February 12th
Please e-mail me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com to reserve your spot!  First come, first served!

This will be in the studio.  It will be a red,white & pink heart backdrop (Valentine's day themed - see photos below).  I will have coordinating colored props, so dress yourself and/or your children accordingly.  Because of the small space in the studio, it is limited to a maximum of three people getting photographed at one time.  Ex. a family of 3, or just 3 children, etc...there's not room for more than that!  

The sessions are 20 minutes long so parents be sure & bring something to entertain your child or bribe them to get them to cooperate!  (Fruit snacks, marshmallows, their favorite toy, their favorite song, etc. usually works)  :)  I know sometimes these things take time, but I'll help as much as I can!  Also, even if you don't plan on being in the photos, come somewhat dressed because getting your kids to participate might mean you having to sit with them for some.  ;)

The session fee is $50 (this includes tax).  For the fee you get a 20 minute session, 10 edited photos on a CD (your choice) & a 5x7" print of your choice.  The $50 must be paid at the time of booking.  The time slots will be filled according to who contacts me/pays first.  If for some reason you must cancel your session, $25 of your fee paid will be refunded to you, but the remaining $25 will be kept as a non-refundable retainer to hold your spot.  Email me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com to get your spot!  :)  Thanks & hope to see you all there!

~D

*Just added - if you sign up, you get $10 off the regular price of any frame in stock!  You can pick out & take home your frame the day of your session!



No comments:

Post a Comment