Wednesday, March 20, 2013

BIG changes at DWP

Hello everyone!  This post was meant for March 1, but I've had a lot going on in my life lately.  Well, all of 2013 to be exact.  Things are starting to look up for me.  :)  Many of you probably already know if you've seen my Facebook page, but I'm stepping down from the business of "professional" photography.  It's hard to keep up this one man show with a full time job on top of it.  I need to focus on other things in my life right now & I have some major changes this next month with my personal life as well.  I will still keep my FB page & blog because I don't want to throw away all of the great memories I have created over the past 3.5 years.  I'm sad to let this go for now, but I will keep up photography as a hobby!  I have WAY cute nieces & nephews & tons of friends who I know love to have their childrens' photos taken.  ;)  I am finishing out the sessions that I have booked.  Friends, family or referred friends, please e-mail me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com if you were planning on getting photos done with me this summer/fall.  I will be more than happy to work something out with you.  Keep following my blog if you want to keep up with my life & hobby.  I will be revamping this a bit when I get the chance.  I will post photos (obviously), recipes, crafts & just a bunch of randomness that makes up Darchelle Marie.  I will update this soon when I can make an announcement.  Thank you for your understanding & all of your support!  I still have the BEST clients in the world!  I am trying to come up with something to show all of my repeat clients & how their families & my photography has grown over the years.
Love you all!
~D

Here's what I've been doing this week.  :D




1 comment:

  1. Aaaarrrggghhh! Yes, we will be contacting you for an early Summer shoot if you can! Say it ain't so!

    ReplyDelete