Thursday, March 21, 2013

Farewell & Thanks from DWP

Although I will continue to take photos as a hobby, I am dwindling down on sessions left under this business.  I want to thank each & every client over the past 3 1/2 years.  I have had such a great time photographing you, your children, your pets...  I love that I got the chance to watch so many people grow.  Engaged couples to their wedding day, families every year & especially the little ones that I saw from birth to walking, some even before they were born.  :)  I got to work with some of the greatest people & I have made so many friends through this business.  I had about 4 dozen repeat clients - which is AWESOME!  So I put together a little collage for each of you who used my services multiple times.  It is so neat to look at the photos next to one another & not only see how you/your family has changed, but it is nice for me to see the growth in my photography as well.  I only strive to keep getting better.  :)  Thanks again, it has been my pleasure.  I hope to see you all around!  Keep in touch!
Love always,
~D












































No comments:

Post a Comment