Wednesday, October 12, 2011

sarina {six months}

I first met little Sarina back in March when her mom came to me to get maternity photos taken.  I work with both of Sarina's parents & they heard of my photography through a friend.  I got to meet Sarina in person about a month later when she came to my studio for her newborn photo session.  She was one of the first newborns I had in my official studio.  :)  We couldn't get Sarina to sleep for anything!  She was such a busy little baby.
Well, after 6 months, nothing changed!  :)  She was as sweet & lively as ever.  Such a happy baby to work with which made for some great shots!  She posed very well for me & gave me such a laugh because she occasionally had to lean down & taste the backdrop!  What a sweetheart.  Enjoy her photos!









Have a happy Wednesday!  More previews to come soon!
<3
D

No comments:

Post a Comment