Sunday, October 2, 2011

kynslee {brand new}

Hello!  A few days late, but I always show up.  :)

Today is about Kynslee.  A sweet baby girl that I was anxious to photograph ever since I found out her mom was pregnant.  Her mom (a coworker of mine at my "big girl" job) asked me to do maternity photos of her & then photos when Kynslee would finally arrive.  Of course I took on this gorgeous momma-to-be. Her maternity session was so much fun & I had even more fun at Kynslee's newborn session.  She is such an alert baby & was fighting going to sleep because she wanted to see what was going on.  We took some photos in her pink & white Jordans & I even got her in my oversized teacup.  I've been dying to use that thing & she worked perfectly!  :)  Enjoy the photos!







I will blog again sometime this week with my next session!

See ya then,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment