Tuesday, October 25, 2011

andrew + katelyn {married}

Hands down the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to!  Sorry to all my other brides out there, but this one was truly a fairytale.  The rain stopped just in time & it ended up being a beautiful day!  The bride looked gorgeous, loved the colors & the location was phenomenal.  And it was in my hometown so this was very cool for me to be a part of!  The bride was brought in by horse & carriage & it was one of the neatest things I have ever seen.  There wasn't a dry eye when she came rolling up with her dad.  The reception was fun too & I had a blast with this wedding party!  There were tons of people in this wedding & they were all really good sports!  We had so much fun.  :)  I hope you enjoy these photos & I hope that I captured the magical feeling of the day!
Love ya,
D
























No comments:

Post a Comment