Monday, June 18, 2012

ryan + haili {married}

My first western Kansas wedding...

Called for rain, hail, tornadoes, etc...the moment I pulled up to the church it started to downpour & then my car got hammered with hail for about a minute.  We were a little worried about the weather situation & it was quite an event getting Haili from the school house to the church.  Needless to say I didn't get any photos of it because I was holding one of the umbrellas & had my other arm around Haili guiding her to the church since she had a plastic bag over her hair/makeup.  We ended up doing the photos inside the church (which was gorgeous!) & after the ceremony the skies cleared up & it was BEAUTIFUL.  :)  So we went to a little park & goofed around & took some funny photos.  The reception was tons of fun & I've never been to a wedding where so many people danced!  Not just slow dancing, but all kinds of dancing.  Young & old...they were all out there getting down.  It was a ton of fun to photograph!  I've included a few, well more than a few, previews for ya to check out.  There were over 1,000 - how's a girl to choose?  Congrats to this lovely couple & I hope you love the photos!
~D



















No comments:

Post a Comment