Saturday, June 2, 2012

My BIG announcement!

Ok, ok it's not THAT big.  :)  I just wanted to say thanks again for everyone's support & continued love to me & my photography.  I truly am blessed to have some AMAZING clients!  June is completely booked up & July is starting to fill...if you would like summer photos, please contact me ASAP before everything fills up.
So my announcement is that I am taking August OFF!  I need to study & take my CT boards for my "big girl" job & with 3-4 sessions a week + the thousands & thousands of photos I have to edit, there is no time left for studying.  So I have to do this for myself.  If you were wanting a session in August, just contact me & we'll get something figured out for July or September.  I'm still at a 2-4 week editing time.  My pricing is changing as well starting September 1st.  I will post that update later this month when I get everything sorted out.  Thanks again for understanding & contact me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com with any questions!  :D
~D

No comments:

Post a Comment