Monday, April 22, 2013

What's the fun in being clean??

I LOVE cake smash sessions.  Yes, they are messy & sometimes seemingly a disaster, but all worth it.  You will never get those moments back.  Yeah you can re-do a cake smash at say a later birthday, but wouldn't it look kind of funny sitting in your underwear smashing a cake & eating it with your hands at say the age 25?  ;)  Some of my moms worry about the mess, but I tell them "if your kid isn't a complete mess by the end of this, then there was something wrong with the cake!"  :)  Just kidding.  Some children dive right in & go crazy & some are more reserved while eating their cake.  I have had just a couple that didn't really want to do it or didn't want the mess on their hands.  That seems like it would be me as a one year old.
That said, Mr. J did a fantastic job!  His cake was an ice cream cake!  (my favorite)  I hope you enjoy these photos from his one year shoot.  By the way, the candy shoppe idea was all his mama's.  :)
~D









No comments:

Post a Comment