Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Specials

Hello everyone!  Sorry I'm a bit late...again!  :S  Been a busy fall season already with 2 packed months ahead of me!  Here are this month's specials that are good through October 31st!

1.  All holiday cards are 20% off!  This is HUGE!  You can find the designs here:  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.199616543404650.53591.157216584311313&type=3.  Just pick one out & email or message me with which one you like & the quantity you are wanting & I'll get you a price!

2.  Canvas prints are buy one, get one half off!  *of equal or lesser value*  If you buy a canvas this month, I will email you with a special offer to pick out ANOTHER canvas for half off!  Email me at dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com with any questions!

Thanks & Happy Halloween month!

~D

No comments:

Post a Comment