Sunday, May 6, 2012

Peanut Butter Cocoa Crispies

I felt like making something sweet tonight so I used what I had on hand & kind of threw something together!  I love peanut butter, so anything with that is fine by me!  :)  These are super easy & yummy!

You need:
-2 tbsp. butter, melted
-1/3 cup peanut butter (I guessed)
-4 cups mini marshmallows
-2 cups rice krispies cereal
-2 cups cocoa puffs


Spray an 8" square pan w/cooking spray, then line it with parchment paper.  Spraying the pan helps the paper stick to the pan, you'll appreciate this later.


In a large mixing bowl, stir melted butter & PB until blended.



Add the marshmallows & microwave on high 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally until marshmallows are melted & mixture is smooth.



Stir in the cereal immediately, mixing until the cereal is coated evenly.


Immediately press the cereal mixture into the prepared pan, using a wooden spoon to spread evenly.



Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.


I used a pizza cutter & found it worked great on cutting these.


ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment