Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stuff for Sale!

Here's my ongoing post of stuff for sale.  If you see something you'd like, you can e-mail me to purchase it!  If it's a "shipped" item, I accept PayPal so please include your paypal address in your e-mail so I can send you an invoice.  My e-mail is dwhiteheadphotography@gmail.com.  Thanks!





#1 Vera Bradley bag - Little Betsy in Night & Day
Retails at $59.  Brand new w/tags, never used.
Asking $30 for local pick up (Manhattan, KS) or $35 shipped.






#2 Set of 3 Genie Bras
1 of each - black, white & nude
Paid $45 for bras + shipping.  Brand new, never used, still with original plastic bag.
Asking $20 for local pick up (Manhattan, KS) or $25 shipped.




#3 Womens/juniors Hollister jeans
Size 9 long (& they are long)
Gently used except for a little wear at the bottoms.
Asking $15 for local pick up (Manhattan, KS) or $25 shipped.







#4 Womens BKE Sabrina jeans
Size 30 x 33 1/2
I bought these last winter & lost 20 lbs so they are too big for me now.  I paid around $75 for them.  Very good condition
Asking $35 for local pick up (Manhattan, KS) or $45 shipped.







#5 Womens BKE Drew jeans
Size 28 x 33 1/2
These jeans were bought just a few months ago & have only been worn a few times.  They are too big for my waist & a little higher waisted than I like.  I paid around $75 for them.  Excellent condition!
Asking $45 for local pick up (Manhattan, KS) or $55 shipped.













No comments:

Post a Comment