Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A New Me

So I'm changing my life for the better.  My business is taking off, I'm at the weight I want to be & much healthier, & now I'm newly single.  Yes it was hard, but had to be done.  We both needed a break from the fighting & I am so busy right now it's not fair to anyone to be with me.  I hope we can work it out because I cried all night last night.  I put up a tough front, but deep down I am an emotional wreck.  Well I don't want to gab about this, it'll just make me sad.
But, I finally got up the courage & do want to share my before & after WW pics with you.  I wasn't brave enough to put them on FB, but felt I needed to share in some way.  I'm still not as toned as I could be, but there are small changes that I noticed in the photos.  I'm very proud of myself & want to be inspiration for anyone else needing the motivation.



Ok so there it is.  Sorry if I grossed anyone out, especially with my before pics.  Lol.  And looking at the side view, I think I shrunk front to back!  The front view isn't that much different except for a little less fat.  I wonder what my % body fat is now...I think it was pretty high back in Feb.
Anywho, I am getting ready to go babysit in about an hour.  2 more weeks of watching little Carter.  I'm sure gonna miss that kid!  Well I wanted to make this quick cause I need to go dry my hair.
Until next time,
D

No comments:

Post a Comment